Fully Redundant Network Operations Center Capabilities
Unlike most other enterprise hosting providers, PinservE offers 24x7x365 redundant monitoring capabilities from two Network Operations Center (NOC) locations, staffed by certified system administrators and security professionals. Our network management teams operate NOCs in Florida to assure the most sophisticated and comprehensive systems monitoring, and complete monitoring back-up in the event of any emergency.
We leverage state of the art network monitoring software combined with highly defined monitoring and escalation procedures to ensure the highest standards for security, reliability, performance and systems availability.
- Redundant network cores in multiple data centers means that if a router or high-level network appliance goes down for any reason, there is no loss of service. Gigabit cross-connects between multiple data centers assures that data moves quickly. And if any one data center were to experience network connectivity issues, it would simply route outgoing data through other centers.
- Pinserve ensures that our system automatically measure the latency of key network routes and sends client data to the Internet along the best possible route.
High powered network speed and bandwidth
When it comes to network speed and bandwidth, PinservE is second to none. With an unrivaled 100 gigabits per second speed, PinservE eliminates bandwidth traffic jams and roadblocks to assure high volume, instantaneous response for hosted applications.
By using multiple Tier 1 telecom providers and direct Internet connections, we bypass transit networks and shorten the network path between your IT infrastructure and your customers. The result is lower latency, maximum speed, and unsurpassed reliability. In short, Pinserve provides you with the connectivity, bandwidth and stability you simply can't find anywhere else.
- Global Crossing
- Level 3
- Time Warner Telecom
PinservE delivers superior connectivity for small and medium size business by:
- Leading the enterprise hosting industry in network bandwidth capacity (100 gigabits/sec).
- Always using fully redundant, world-class routing equipment. Our network is designed without single points of failure — there are redundant core routers, core distribution switches, and carrier diversity. In the unlikely event of equipment failure, the network will continue to optimally perform.
- Purchasing bandwidth exclusively from Tier-1 providers so that our customers don’t have to suffer from poor peering connections, sub-optimal routing paths, and congested or oversold networks.
- Selecting multiple bandwidth providers, ensuring outages outside of our network never result in outages in our customers systems.
- Connecting directly with the Internet, bypassing transit networks and shortening the network path between the server, and the end-users computer. This results in lower latency and maximum speed.